Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday



HaizZz...
Very bad lahh...)):
My blog was damn sot><" Can't put so many pic, then my profile~~~will drop TT Who can help meee??? D: So, next time my blog cant put photo, can is can but juz 1-3 jek...No gud ><"

So,
my boubuiis me cant up lah,
so ps :/

Er...
Then wan say sry to all...
Me no time write arrr :)
But today got lee...Hehexx

Well,today feel okay lah((:
Go to skul feel so hapi geh,
bec see my boubuiis at thr xDDD
Wow,
while go to skul,
all class go to library for Moral.
Then me late jor...
I think i go thr will so yu~~~
But nothing can do,
also wan go the ma ==
When me in,my boubuiis all call my name,Wa~~~(Like a Raja come)xDD

Then,up class study...bored lah ==
But ohh,we juz ply ...
Ply until recess...

After recess,
we go science class.
At thr,me and mummy chat so funny *.<
still funny,now i think,i also will loud until sot @@

Then up class,
I hear my friens say "pendek boy"pecah pejabat guru's window,no 1 is 3!!!
If gv HAM LAO noe,sure die@@
But my class too best lah,
all help him to clean :D
But horr,wan belanja us drink xDD (Kelian)

Then me,huii,kee at thr ply doudaii...Still funny ((x
Ply then ply,
ring was bell,
me is time say byee to boubuiis lah :D

When back home,
watch tv then go bath...
I very angry is the bathroom light...
Huuyoo,so o0o,like at the ghost room @@
"Father:Do it lah ><"! Pls"

Then,feel hungry...
Go cook Meeigigi eat=D
Shit,cant go out eat jor,bec so baobao @@
But my mom feel so hapi,
bec never use her $ go out eat ==

Until now,
wan off le((:
But boubuii call me chat with her...
Okay lor,but is awhile jek ^^


To somebody:
If u ask me i dislike question,i shoot u back,so i warning u dun ask me again,friens also cant do><"

No comments:

Post a Comment