Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thursday

Boring
Very boring
Too boring>>>HolidayTT

But 2morrow go KL eee
for check teeth and shoppind luu :D

Then Saturday,
婶婶的baby满月啦,
婆婆生日,
got自由餐(:

Sunday arr?
Mom and dad go "yam xing"~
See brother got go whr bo,
then me follow them :P

Then next thursday my Sopoh Kuan Birthday lah><
Me and sis buy jor present for u leh...
See leng bo :D
Me create one,kaka~
My father say like gv king geh present==

Take 1

Take 2

I wan ask ahh~
My darling : You got go Taiwan bo?
Why see u online geh?= =


家务,
I very very hate one><
Bec me sendiri do all house TT
Sibeh 累><
But how can i do?
All no at home,just me,
like me boking like tat~~~

Then also hate my bad brother><
SPM so big ah?
U read book la,ply cc,
later i gv u c!!!
While me ply,
u wan ply,
while me no ply,
u dun ply,
like a "DOG"~
Hate You Hate You Hate You!!!

Love this song>我喜欢,不我爱___

Blog end :D


By Jeremy Xiin :D




No comments:

Post a Comment