Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday

Happy Holidays___xDD

Now me at KL+ing.
Boring lah= =
My bad darling no pui me geh,so miss her dy TT

All cousin go out for JESUS dy,
Just me and Joy at computer room= =
The dog also sienz,u say me sienz bo???

Cant dating with my friends and cant go The Mines buy books TT
Sry lah,my friends :(
Next time,we meet again (:

Tis afternoon,
Go playground with PeakSew.
At there,
meet thr children together play running,
so sot one xDD
One children run fast like a house><"
Beh tanhan him xDD

After running,
Eat dinner with cousin (:
Then until now,
Ply pc ,
write blog ,
sms ,
stay with dog-Joy~
One word---Sienzz lah :(

Then 2morrow back TM already,
also sienzzz too- -
But also good,
bec can see my "金贤重"xDD
So expire now~

Back from KL dy (:
At home,
wat also wan do TT
But shokk also,
can ply pc whole day xDD
Bec mom at Ipoh~
Then can call friend come,
Yes!!!xD

Phone no money dy...
Father ah,
in for me faster leh,
me wan use lah><"
Aiyerrr!!!
So friends,
if i din reply:Sorry :(

Cut hair edi~
But now,
i think wan cut short anot,
i miss lah ><"

Now watch TV+ing~
Not free jor~
Byeee___❤
Blog finish :)

By Xiin.




No comments:

Post a Comment